How Safe is the 2022 Kia Carnival?
The 2022 Kia Carnival is a newcomer to the minivan class with an SUV-inspired design and plenty of luxury interior options. With a 3.5-liter V6 engine, this powerful MPV can generate up to 290 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. From standard active safety features to intelligent Kia Drive Wise Driver Assist Technology, drivers will enjoy the premium comfort of the new Kia Carnival. Learn about the 2022 Kia Carnival safety and driver assist features right here in the Royal Kia blog post.
List of Driver Assistance Features & Safety Features Available for the new Kia Carnival
Kia Drive Wise Driver Assist Technology
- Forward Collision Avoidance-Assist (FCA) w/ Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW) w/ Leading Vehicle Departure Alert
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Rear View Monitor w/ Dynamic Parking Guidance
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision- Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Parking Distance Warning (PDW), Reverse
- Rear Occupant Alert (ROA)
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA) w/ Power Rear Child-Safety Door Locks
Related Content: 2022 Kia Carnival Comfort Features
2022 Kia Carnival Safety Features
- Dual Front Advanced Airbags
- Dual Front Side Airbags
- Dual Rear Side Airbags
- Full-Length Side Curtain Airbags
- Driver’s Knee Airbag
- Front Seatbelt Pretensioners
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Rear Child-Safety Door Locks
More Content for You: Overview of Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Shop for the 2022 Kia Carnival at Royal Kia Today!
If you’d like to get behind the wheel to experience the 2022 Kia Carnival safety features for yourself, we encourage you to visit us here in Tucson, AZ, for a test drive. We have an extensive selection of new and Pre-Owned Kia models available for purchase. At Royal Kia, drivers who are facing credit challenges (first-time buyer, no credit, bankruptcy, divorce, limited down payment, etc.) can also get the most comfortable payment and best deal possible.